Some people take Valentine's Day seriously, others take it with a healthy serving of humor; KFC New Zealand falls squarely in the latter category. To celebrate the romantic annual occasion, KFC New Zealand gave away 20 bouquets filled with fried chicken rather than flowers.
In order to be entered for a chance to win one of the delicious fowl bouquets, consumers have to tag themselves and "the wind beneath [their] chicken wings" in an accompanying post on the KFC New Zealand Facebook page. Many users also included stories about how KFC influenced their relationships with their partners along with the tagged entries.
According to the restaurant, the fried chicken makes for "the best smelling Bouquet this Valentine's Day."
KFC New Zealand Handed Out 20 Bouquets for Valentine's Day
1. Fast Food Novelty Items - Fast food companies can capitalize on the trend of creating unique and quirky items to attract new customers.
2. Alternative Marketing Strategies - Companies can explore alternative marketing strategies, such as social media campaigns, to engage with their audience in a fun and playful way.
3. Food Customization - The trend of customization can be applied to fast food by offering unique food items that cater to individual tastes and preferences.
1. Fast Food - Fast food companies can consider incorporating novelty items into their menu offerings to attract a broader audience.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can explore alternative strategies, such as social media campaigns, to help clients engage with their audience in a fun and playful way.
3. Florists - Florists can consider incorporating unique and playful items in their bouquets to cater to a younger and more daring audience.