Keystone Light knows that being an adult is rough, which is why the beer brand is offering a year's worth of rent to new grads. As the brand puts it, the new campaign is all about making "transition to adulthood just a little bit smoother."
Keystone Light is a beer brand owned by MillerCoors. The brand is hoping to target younger consumers like new grads with a promotion that will award 13 lucky sweepstakes winners with a year's worth of rent money. Anyone between the ages of 21 and 24 can enter between now and August 29th, simply by going to the brand's website and entering some basic information. The brand will even award 150 runners up with a "getting older transition pack," complete with a Keystone Light-branded inflatable chair, a shower curtain, and more.
Image Credit: Keystone Light.
Keystone Light is Offering Rent Money to Help New Grads
1. Rent-paying Promotions - Brands offering rent money as a promotional incentive to target younger consumers like new grads.
2. Transition to Adulthood - Campaigns aimed at making the transition to adulthood smoother for young consumers.
3. Sweepstakes and Giveaways - Brands using sweepstakes and giveaways to engage with their target audience and generate brand loyalty.
1. Beverage - Beer brands and other alcoholic beverage companies can offer rent-paying promotions to appeal to young consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies and advertising firms can assist brands in creating and implementing rent-paying promotions as a unique selling point.
3. Home Goods and Lifestyle - Companies in the home goods and lifestyle industries can partner with beer brands to provide branded merchandise in sweepstakes giveaways.