Nui Foods offers low-carb, keto-friendly cookies that are also gluten-free and boast just two grams of sugar per serving.
The cookies are offered in classic flavors like Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chip and Double Chocolate, all of which provide guilt-free snacking options for those following the ketogenic diet.
As well as specifically appealing to those who are following a low-carb, low-sugar ketogenic diet, the free-from cookies will also be appreciated by consumers who are seeking out a non-GMO treat without artificial sweeteners. Nui Foods prides itself on making cookies that are naturally sweetened with erythritol (a sugar alcohol that occurs naturally in plants, fruits and vegetables) and monk fruit extract, which do not spike the blood sugar or insulin levels.
Nui Foods' Gluten-Free Cookies are Low in Sugar and Carbs
1. Low-carb Snacks - Opportunity for companies to develop and market low-carb snack options that cater to the growing demand for ketogenic diet-friendly foods.
2. Gluten-free Products - Innovation opportunities in the gluten-free industry by creating tasty, gluten-free alternatives that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Natural Sweeteners - Disruptive innovation potential in the development of products sweetened with natural alternatives like erythritol and monk fruit extract, meeting the demand for healthier, low-sugar food options.
1. Snack Food Industry - Potential for companies to capitalize on the low-carb snack trend by offering innovative and delicious snack options for health-conscious consumers.
2. Gluten-free Food Industry - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to enter the gluten-free market with tasty alternatives that meet the dietary requirements of gluten-sensitive individuals.
3. Sweeteners Industry - Room for growth and investment in the natural sweeteners industry as consumers seek out healthier alternatives to traditional sugars and artificial sweeteners.