Karim Rashid is one designer you can always expect will have stunning designs that not only tease your eyes, but are also completely unique. He recently designed a restaurant named Switch in Dubai, and the completion of it will leave all restaurant-goers in awe and amazement.
Karim Rashid wrapped Switch restaurant in undulated walls that make guests feel as though there are being enveloped in them. While they bring shape and texture to the decor, the walls also change color, controlling the ambiance and mood of the restaurant.
Karim Rashid Designs ‘Switch' With Undulated Walls
1. Color Changing Decor - The use of color changing walls and decor in restaurants creates a visually captivating and immersive dining experience for customers.
2. Sensory Dining - Restaurants that incorporate multi-sensory elements, such as color-changing walls, enhance the overall dining experience and engage customers on a deeper level.
3. Ambiance Control - The ability to change the color of walls and control the ambiance of a restaurant offers opportunities for creating different moods and atmospheres throughout the day or for special events.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from integrating color changing decor to enhance customer experience and differentiate their establishments.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers have the opportunity to experiment with innovative concepts like undulated walls and color changing materials to create unique and captivating spaces.
3. Technology - Advancements in color-changing technology and smart lighting systems can be applied in restaurants to create dynamic and interactive environments.