Sportswear label Kappa introduces its new Kappa Kalcio collection for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and it references Italian cues. The word 'Calcio' is the Italian translation of soccer and the designs boast a strong soccer aesthetic delivered in a contemporary manner. A notable design element is the color-blocking accent that is bold and contrasting.
Some of the standout pieces from the collection include the Boloxi t-shirt, the Boltex shorts, Wreathy tank top, Bouvilly track jacket, and the Bigily track pants. The color palette includes either black with bright orange accents, yellow fluo with black accents, or white and red. In addition to the apparel, the Kappa Kalcio collection also features a selection of socks, a soccer ball, and a pair of sneakers.
The Kappa Kalcio Collection Delivers Contemporary Soccer Apparel
1. Italian-inspired Soccer Fashion - The fusion of Italian cues and sportswear presents an opportunity for fashion companies to explore new design elements in their apparel.
2. Color-blocking Accent - Integrating bold and contrasting colors in a product’s design presents an opportunity for companies to create products that stand out from competitors.
3. Athletic Accessories Collection - Creating an accompanying set of accessories like socks, soccer balls, and sneakers with a sportswear line can increase its overall appeal and provide opportunities for cross-selling.
1. Fashion Industry - The Kappa Kalcio collection's Italian-inspired soccer designs present opportunities for apparel brands to explore new trends in sportswear.
2. Athletic Apparel Industry - The collection highlights a potential trend of incorporating color-blocking accents in athletic apparel designs.
3. Sports Accessories Industry - Creating a collection of athletic accessories that complements a sportswear line presents opportunities for growth in the sports accessories industry.