The K3 House has quite a bit of personality. The blocky asymmetrical facade can be likened to the face of an animated robot, Of course, the overall design of the K3 House is much more sophisticated than that. A design overhaul of an existing 1960s family residence, it has been expanded in a modern way.
Designed by Juri Troy Architects, the K3 House doubles the size of the living room space without sacrificing any of the outside grounds thanks to protruding column-free upper levels. According to the architects, "The idea of a modern three-family house as an concentrated living form represents – particularly in the scattered settlement area of Vorarlberg – an exemplary alternative to a detached one-family house." The K3 House is based in Lake Constance, Austria.
K3 House by Juri Troy Architects Doubles the Living Room Space
1. Asymmetrical Architecture - Opportunities exist for architects to experiment with unconventional and striking designs that can differentiate their work in the industry.
2. Modernizing Existing Residences - Renovation professionals have an opportunity to use modern techniques to update older homes while maintaining their original charm.
3. Multifunctional Living Spaces - Designers can explore ways to maximize living space while still maintaining a practical and comfortable environment for families or individuals.
1. Architecture - This industry could specialize in more creative and unconventional designs to stand out in the competitive market.
2. Construction - Construction companies can explore new techniques to maximize living space while maintaining the integrity of the original structure.
3. Real Estate - Real estate agents can appeal to clients interested in modern design and unique living spaces by showcasing properties with striking and unconventional architecture.