If you're looking for a way to sell a book, why not make a commercial for it like this 'Just My Type' ad? Promoting 'Just My Type: A Book About Fonts' by Simon Garfield, the 'Just My Type' video cleverly captures consumers' attention by displaying the titular words in various engaging typefaces.
The 'Just My Type' video is produced by Pentagram, which is the world's largest independent design consultancy. They have offices located in London, New York, Berlin and Austin, and have quite an impressive portfolio of media they've designed for various clients.
Implications - The popularity of typographic products is on the rise because of its simplicity and ability to invoke calming sensations among consumers. Corporations may consider using minimalist typographic advertising in order to garner consumer attention.
'Just My Type' Video Sells Story with Stylistic Changes to Font
1. Rising Popularity of Typographic Products - As typographic products are becoming more popular due to their simplistic nature and ability to invoke calming sensations, corporations may want to consider using this style of advertising to capture consumer attention.
2. Innovative Typography in Advertising - With the success of the 'Just My Type' video, there may be an opportunity for businesses to explore new ways of incorporating typography in their advertising to provide a fresh and engaging approach.
3. Use of Unique Fonts in Branding - Brands may want to consider experimenting with unique and engaging fonts in their branding to better capture the attention of consumers and stand out from competitors.
1. Design Consultancy - Design consultancies such as Pentagram have the opportunity to leverage the rising popularity of typographic products by incorporating creative typography elements in their designs to attract new clients and set themselves apart from competitors.
2. Advertising - The innovative typography used in the 'Just My Type' video presents an opportunity for advertising agencies to explore fresh and creative ways to incorporate typography in their campaigns and establish their competitive advantage.
3. Publishing - Publishers may want to consider leveraging the rising popularity of typographic products by using unique fonts and typography to create more captivating book covers and marketing materials, capturing the attention of potential readers and driving sales.