It's refreshing to see an artist like Josie Morway portraying animals in a authentic fashion. Morway brings life to her subjects by giving them a realistic aesthetic through natural poses and expressive faces. The interesting patterned backdrops set her work apart from conventional animal portraits, which often place them in their environmental elements.
Using oil on wood to complete her work, Josie Morway has painted animal portraits that are unique and eye-catching.
Josie Morway Displays Her Creative Mind for Lively Creatures
1. Realistic Animal Portraits - Opportunity to disrupt traditional animal portraiture by infusing realism and expression.
2. Creative Patterned Backdrops - Opportunity to create unique and visually distinctive backdrops for portraits and product displays.
3. Authentic Representation of Nature - Opportunity to disrupt traditional nature imagery by portraying a more realistic and nuanced view of natural subjects.
1. Fine Art - Fine art industry can leverage Morway's approach to animal portraits to rejuvenate a traditional art form.
2. Photography - Photography industry can take inspiration from Morway's creative use of patterned backdrops to create unique and visually striking portraits.
3. Home Decor - Home decor industry can incorporate Morway's animal portraits into their products to offer customers unique, expressive and authentic home accents.