No one would believe how artistic jello can be until they've seen Corinne and Maureen's Jello Shots. The dynamic duo certainly has the skills, originality and patience to have created this wonderful form of edible art.
Stuck inside on a boring wintry night with liquor and jello lying around, the two decided to combine booze-filled gelatin with creative designs. The resulting imaginative and intricate Jello Shots are definitely tasteful.
Implications - No longer satisfied with products that simply complete a function, consumers are looking for items which also contain an artistic element. Everyday items that feature an attractive aesthetic are more appealing than practical ones. In order to grow its number of shoppers, companies could focus on this desire.
Have a Bite of Tasteful Art with the Jello Americans Jello Shots
1. Artistic Edibles - Companies can explore the trend of creating edible products that feature artistic design to appeal to consumers looking for aesthetic appeal in everyday items.
2. Alcohol-infused Treats - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate and create unique alcohol-infused edible products, like jello shots, that combine fun and creativity with indulgence.
3. Creative Food Presentation - Restaurants and food establishments can explore the trend of presenting food in creative and imaginative ways, such as incorporating artistic designs and intricate details, to enhance the dining experience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can tap into the trend of creating artistic edible products like jello shots to cater to consumers looking for unique and visually appealing food experiences.
2. Event Planning and Catering - Event planning and catering companies can offer alcohol-infused treats such as jello shots as a creative and interactive addition to events, providing a memorable experience for guests.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can find opportunities in collaborating with food establishments to create visually stunning and artistic food presentations, adding a new dimension to the culinary world.