Jeffrey Milstein's images of New York's JFK airport provide a seldom seen look at the travel hub from above. The photographer has long specialized in airplane photography, a hobby that he initially took up as a child taking pictures of aircrafts at LAX.
The AIPAD Photo Show New York is set to display Milstein's pictures. The way in which he has captured the scene reveals its true chaotic nature, seen in the multitude of intertwined segways and rounded routes, seemingly crashing into one another in no particular order. Photos taken at different times of the day also reveal a variety of shades and contours, providing a look at JFK that takes in many distinctive factors.
Jeffrey Milstein's JFK Pictures Capture Travel Chaos From Above
1. Aerial Airport Photography - Opportunity to capture unique perspectives of airports from above, revealing hidden patterns and chaos.
2. Airplane Photography - Opportunity to capture striking images of aircraft and showcase the beauty of aviation.
3. Variety of Shades and Contours - Opportunity to explore the artistic possibilities of lighting and shadows on airport landscapes.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity to offer specialized aerial photography services for airports and aviation enthusiasts.
2. Aviation - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate aerial airport photography into marketing and promotional materials.
3. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create unique, abstract artworks inspired by the chaos and patterns of airport landscapes.