Ryder Architecture has designed a set of giant chairs and placed them at the Kielder Water & Forest Park in Northumberland in North East England.
Resembling giant diving boards that have been bent and folded by mythological titans, the Janus Chairs would provide enough room for entire families to hang out, and certainly would be a large enough spot for you to sit down and read by the lake.
Check out more pics of the Janus Chairs above.
Janus Chairs Dominate the Natural Scene in Park in North East England
1. Giant Furniture - Designing and manufacturing giant-sized furniture pieces for outdoor and indoor public spaces
2. Public Arts & Installation - Incorporating art and installations into public spaces to create a unique environment and attract visitors
3. Ecotourism - Creating unique experiences for tourists that blend environmental awareness with outdoor recreation
1. Outdoor Furniture - Manufacturers of outdoor furniture can adopt the trend of producing giant-sized furniture pieces to cater to public spaces such as parks
2. Public Space Design - Integrating public art and creative installations into the design of public spaces offers a way to attract more people to the area and create a unique experience
3. Tourism - Creating outdoor activities that blend well with the environment will help promote ecotourism and create unique experiences for adventure-loving tourists