If you're a bibliophile, you'll probably adore the jam jar packaging designed for the Gastromasterskaya line of jams and confitures, and if you're a fan of puns, you'll find it even more amusing. The book-inspired branding developed by RedWorks Design Studio was made so that the jam jars could be neatly tucked away, or concealed inside of what looks like a book with a secret compartment, subtly hinting at just how precious the Gastromasterskaya jam varieties are.
The exotic jam flavors are hidden inside mock book covers with punny names like 'Gone with the Jam,' '50 Shades of Sweet' and 'Jam Eyre.' With flavors like pine cone and lime, or mango and lemon, you can be sure that there are definitely some adventures for your taste buds inside these jam jars.
Gastromasterskaya's Jam Jar Packaging Was Inspired by Popular Books
1. Literary-inspired Packaging - Brands can create unique and eye-catching packaging that caters to book lovers and literary enthusiasts.
2. Pun-based Branding - Humorous and pun-based branding can help products stand out from competitors, particularly in the food and beverage industry.
3. Unconventional Flavors - New and creative flavor combinations can appeal to adventurous foodies and disrupt the traditional jam market.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands in the food and beverage industry can take inspiration from Gastromasterskaya's creative branding and unique flavor combinations.
2. Book Publishing - Book publishers can consider collaborating with food brands to create literary-themed packaging or products that tie into popular books.
3. Gift and Souvenir - Gift and souvenir shops can stock products like Gastromasterskaya's literary-themed jams and confitures to appeal to tourists and literary-minded customers.