New face Jake Shortall stars in the latest street-wear editorial for Hysteria magazine. The badass shoot, lensed by photographer Emma Gibney, features bold ensembles against a bright-pink backdrop.
Jake offers up tough poses while rocking gangster-inspired street-wear looks. The editorial for the London publication is fashion forward with a youthful twist. The model wears a mix of bold separates with vibrant prints and bright colors styled by Mervyn Boriwondo.
Pieces like graphic tees, plaid outerwear, satin-printed jackets and heavy knits are accessorized with dynamic neckwear that features neon animal prints and electric-hued netting. The model rocks a variety of fresh and boldly hued New York Yankees baseball caps along with designer selects from Adidas, Versace for H&M and others.
This memorable shoot is sporty, comfortable and effortlessly cool. The shoot's hip-hop meets hipster vibe proves that edgy street-wear lives on.
Image Credit: Emma Gibney
The Jake Shortall for Hysteria Shoot Has Swagger
1. Street-wear Fashion - There is an opportunity to create a platform for online street-wear fashion stores or collaborations with designers.
2. Youth-inspired Clothing - The rise of youth fashion culture provides an opportunity to target the young population with affordable and unique clothing designs.
3. Bold Patterns and Colors - There is an opportunity to incorporate vibrant colors and bold prints to bring new designs and variety to clothing retail stores.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the street-wear trend by collaborating with designers to create unique and affordable collections.
2. E-commerce - The street-wear trend provides an opportunity for e-commerce platforms to target the youth market with affordable and trendy clothing designs.
3. Textile Industry - Manufacturers in the textile industry can invest in creating more vibrant and unique patterns to cater to the growing demand for bold street wear fashion.