Stüssy introduces its latest collection designed for the Summer 2022 season following the recent launch for Spring -- this time around, the pieces are shot by the beach by Liam Macrae. The new range is full of harmony and balance for the season, complete with calm color palettes and graphics for the warmer times of the year.
The silhouettes boast a clean-cut and have notable items including the jacket with a bold cheetah print, grey and green trousers, knitted tank top, baggy pants, dress shoes, and much more. Notably, the brand also unveils a unique puffer vest with a white wavy design that is reminiscent of the iconic grey trousers. the rest of the range includes knee-length shorts, cotton sweaters, and buttoned tops in bright hues.
Image Credit: Stüssy, Liam Macrae
Liam Macrae Shoots the New Stüssy Summer 2022 Range
1. Harmonious Summer Apparel - Opportunity for brands to create collections with calm color palettes and clean-cut silhouettes for the upcoming summer season.
2. Bold Print Designs - Brands can incorporate cheetah prints and wavy designs into their collections to add a unique edge to their summer apparel.
3. Knitted Tank Tops - A trend for the summer season is the incorporation of knitted tank tops in collections, providing a balance between sophistication and comfort.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to stock their shelves with summer apparel that employs calm color palettes, bold prints, and knitted tank tops.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards incorporating knitted tank tops in summer collections by producing high-quality, comfortable knits.
3. Design Services - Design firms can partner with fashion brands to innovate and create unique printed designs that help these brands stand out in the market.