Coat hooks are often quite simple and are made for one or two jackets, but the Ivy Coat Hooks by MOS Architects are designed to be expanded or contracted depending on how much you want. The design is based -- you guessed it -- off of ivy, which grows with determination up the wall of a building or along the ground.
The Ivy Coat Hooks by MOS Architects come in a variety of colors that will blend seamlessly with a variety of different schemes within a home. What's more, they can be twisted and shifted into several different shapes as well as being able to be place sideways or right-side up. This gives the pieces the unique ability to emulate a living plant, even though the Ivy Coat Hooks by MOS Architects are made from ABS plastic.
Ivy Coat Hooks by MOS Architects Can Be Made Bigger or Smaller
1. Expandable Home Accessories - The Ivy Coat Hooks by MOS Architects demonstrate the trend of home accessories that can be expanded or contracted to fit different needs and spaces.
2. Versatile Design - The flexible and shape-shifting features of the Ivy Coat Hooks highlight the trend of versatile design in furniture and decor.
3. Biophilic Design Elements - The Ivy Coat Hooks emulate the growth and adaptability of ivy, showcasing the trend of incorporating natural and plant-like elements in interior design.
1. Home Decor - The expandable Ivy Coat Hooks present disruptive innovation opportunities for the home decor industry, encouraging the development of more versatile and customizable products.
2. Furniture Design - The versatile and shape-shifting aspects of the Ivy Coat Hooks suggest opportunities for disruptive innovation in the furniture design sector, inspiring the creation of adaptable and multi-functional pieces.
3. Interior Design Services - The biophilic design elements of the Ivy Coat Hooks open up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry, encouraging the integration of natural and organic elements into interior spaces.