The 'It’s Official' Helen Marlen magazine editorial stars Ford model and artist Brad Fisher. Landing the cover of the publication's spring/summer 2012 issue, the dapper and distinguished model exudes the air of a true gentleman.
Proving that style only gets better with age, Brad is a vision in black, white, navy and bold turquoise suits. Tailored to perfection, the ultra cool 'It's Official' Helen Marlen magazine editorial is lensed by Jens Ingvarsson. The photographer captures Brad against a series of vibrant backdrops.
Brad is prim in plaids, chic in checkers and polished in pinstripes, sporting a slew of designer looks styled by Katie Burnett. Donning pieces from Tom Ford, Salvatore Ferragamo and Gucci among others, the model is the epitome of sharp and sleek.
The 'It's Official' Helen Marlen Magazine Editorial is Vivid
1. Ageless Style - Opportunities for the fashion industry to create and market fashionable clothes for all ages and breaking age stereotypes.
2. Dapper Gentlemen - Opportunities for the beauty industry to create high-quality grooming products for men and market them in a stylish manner.
3. Designer Diversity - Opportunities for the fashion industry to embrace diversity and inclusivity by showcasing a variety of designers and styles in their campaigns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to break age stereotypes and promote ageless style through clothing designs and marketing.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry has an opportunity to market high-quality grooming products to men and showcase the rising trend of dapper gentlemen.
3. Advertising - The advertising and marketing industries have an opportunity to showcase designer diversity and promote inclusivity and diversity in the fashion world.