Sportswear brand Reebok and media and arts collective company ARRAY work in collaboration on the 'It's a Man's World event' campaign. Contradicting the actual namesake of the event, the event is to emphasize talented women characters in the film industry.
It took place in Los Angele's ARRAY Creative Campus with free screenings to female-directed films such as The Farewell, Honey Boy, Queen & Slim, and Late Night. It was 'A Celebration of Women in Film' that followed with discussions on a panel moderated by Dani Kwateng-Clark, Teen Vogue's Director of Culture and Entertainment. Along with the event, the duo also launch a product collection -- the pieces are designed by women as well. The footwear reads a crossed out "It's a Man's World."
Image Credit: Reebok
Reebok and ARRAY Join on the It's a Man's World Event
1. Celebrating Women in Film - The trend of highlighting female-directed films and emphasizing talented women characters in the film industry creates opportunities for supporting and promoting diversity in cinema.
2. Collaborative Event Campaigns - The trend of different companies partnering on event campaigns creates opportunities for cross-industry innovation and expanding audience reach.
3. Women-designed Products - The trend of creating product collections designed by women brings opportunities for promoting female talent in various industries and emphasizing female perspectives in design.
1. Film Industry - The film industry can take advantage of this trend by investing in female-directed films and emphasizing the importance of female representation both in front of and behind the camera.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from creating product collections designed by women and promoting female talent in design.
3. Media and Arts Industry - The media and arts industry can create collaborative event campaigns with companies in different industries to promote diversity and expand audience reach.