This iPhone XI concept has been designed by Philip Goolkasian as a glimpse of what we could expect with the next-generation device that will be unveiled later this fall. The smartphone follows the design ethos of the technology brand, but works to bring an enhanced sense of symmetry that makes it look and feel more balanced in the hand and when not in use.
The next-generation smartphone from Apple is expected to feature a triple-lens camera system, so this concept incorporates it along with other essential sensors on the rear across the entire top section. This eliminates all the components from being on one side to let the device sit balanced on a flat surface, which Apple design fans would appreciate.
The iPhone XI concept also features the San Francisco Fog finish, which replaces the need for a shiny glass back with a sandblasted glass rear that complements the aluminum build and hides fingerprints/blemishes.
This iPhone XI Concept Spreads Out Components on the Rear
1. Enhanced Symmetry - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to focus on creating devices with enhanced symmetry for a more balanced and ergonomic user experience.
2. Triple-lens Camera System - Opportunity for camera technology companies to develop and improve triple-lens camera systems for better photography and videography capabilities in smartphones.
3. San Francisco Fog Finish - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to explore alternative finishes, like the San Francisco Fog finish, to reduce fingerprints and blemishes on device surfaces.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to design and produce devices with enhanced symmetry and improved camera systems.
2. Camera Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for camera technology companies to develop and enhance triple-lens camera systems for smartphone use, pushing the boundaries of mobile photography and videography.
3. Industrial Design - Opportunity for industrial designers to explore alternative finishes, such as the San Francisco Fog finish, to improve the aesthetic appeal and functionality of smartphones.