The iPhone Font project is impressive on many levels. Not only does it suggest a lot of patience and creativity, it also signals dedication and determination considering how much each of the 540 apps used must have cost.
Created by Spanish artist Oriol Fernandez Tur, the iPhone Font features 25 letters which were created using only the apps on his phone. Unfortunately the letter 'W' was left out since it does not exist in the Spanish alphabet.
Oriol Fernandez Tur's iPhone Font Uses 540 Apps to Form Letters
1. App-based Typography - The use of mobile apps to create unique and creative fonts presents opportunities for app developers to create innovative typography tools.
2. Personalized Typeface - The trend of creating custom fonts using personal apps opens up opportunities for designers to offer personalized and unique typography services.
3. Immersive Digital Art - The use of mobile apps to create typographic art offers opportunities for artists to explore immersive digital experiences.
1. Mobile App Development - The trend of using apps to create fonts creates opportunities for mobile app developers to create typography tools for designers and artists.
2. Graphic Design - The trend of personalized typography using mobile apps presents opportunities for graphic designers to offer unique typographic services to clients.
3. Digital Art - The trend of using mobile apps to create digital art presents opportunities for artists to explore new mediums and engage with audiences in innovative ways.