This iPhone 5S Burberry ad was created using only iPhones. Apple decided to lend Burberry a set of iPhone 5S' before they were released to record the debut of its Spring/Summer 2013 collection while on the runway. The ad shows behind the scenes footage of what happened during the filming, as well as footage from the partnership. You will see phones mounted onto a camera dolly capturing the event taking place.
The 30-second ad features several small segments that were filmed using the iPhone 5S' slow-motion mode filming. The quality is impeccable. If you didn't know beforehand that the ad was filmed using only iPhone 5S,' I honestly don't think you would be able to put two-and-two together. The iPhone 5S Burberry ad showcased a great partnership while still advertising the products.
This iPhone 5S Burberry Ad is Shot with Using Only iPhone's
1. Smartphone-captured Ads - The use of smartphones to capture high-quality ads presents an opportunity for cost-effective and convenient advertising for companies.
2. Fashion Industry Collaborations - Collaborating with renowned fashion brands allows smartphone companies to showcase the capabilities of their devices while promoting the fashion brand's products.
3. Innovative Filming Techniques - Exploring new ways to film ads using smartphones opens up possibilities for unique and visually appealing content creation.
1. Mobile Technology - The rise of smartphone-captured ads presents an opportunity for companies in the mobile technology industry to develop innovative camera features and software for improved ad production.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage smartphone collaborations to reach tech-savvy consumers and showcase their products through creative and visually stunning advertisements.
3. Advertising - The use of smartphones for ad production offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the advertising industry, enabling more cost-effective and agile campaigns.