In 2018, Drybar won a Best of Beauty Award for its OG Detox Dry Shampoo and it is now introducing an all-new Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo with a lighter formula that leaves behind no residue—which is particularly important for those with dark hair. While the brand's OG Detox Dry Shampoo is made with rice powder, the new product features potato starch, which provides a sheet finish that's said to be less powdery and creates less texture and grit.
The hair-refreshing powder comes in a spray format that powerfully absorbs oils and impurities on the scalp. Fans of the brand's products will be familiar with the brand's signature Blanc scent with notes of amber, coconut and vanilla.
According to Drybar founder and creator Alli Webb, "We wanted to make sure there was a Detox for everyone and believe this new Detox Clear is going to be a game-changer."
Drybar's Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo Leaves No Residue
1. Clear Dry Shampoo Sprays - The introduction of Drybar's Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo with a lighter formula that leaves no residue presents an opportunity for other hair care brands to develop clear dry shampoo sprays.
2. Potato Starch in Hair Care - The use of potato starch in Drybar's new Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hair care industry to explore alternative ingredients with similar benefits.
3. Scented Dry Shampoo - Drybar's signature Blanc scent in their Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo highlights the potential for scented dry shampoo products to differentiate themselves in the market.
1. Hair Care - The introduction of Drybar's Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo and its unique attributes creates opportunities for disruptive innovation within the hair care industry.
2. Cosmetics - The development of clear dry shampoo sprays, such as Drybar's Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo, can bring disruptive innovation to the cosmetics industry by offering new and convenient hair care solutions.
3. Fragrance - Drybar's scented Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo indicates an opportunity for the fragrance industry to explore collaborations with hair care brands to create unique scented dry shampoo products.