InVia Robotics is hoping to bring robots to warehouses through a subscription-based service. Founded in Westlake Village, California in 2015, Invia Robotics focuses on autonomous robotic warehouse solutions. The company's current focus is on eCommerce distribution hubs and supply chains, and a majority of the company's products aim to work in conjunction with humans to optimize productivity and decrease operational costs.
InVia Robotics is currently pitching the idea of a subscription-based service to many warehouses as it attempts to aid companies in understanding the importance of robotic services. The subscription-based model offered by Invia Robotics, negates the need to huge up-front investments from retailers, while still allowing them to keep up with behemoths like Amazon. InVia Robotics hopes that more eCommerce companies will begin the shift towards robotic use and it will be there to meet the growing need.
Image Credit: InVia Robotics
InVia Robotics is Offering Subscription-Based Robot Services to Warehouses
1. Subscription-based Robotic Services - InVia Robotics is offering subscription-based robot services to warehouses, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies that cannot afford large up-front investments in robotics.
2. Autonomous Robotic Warehouse Solutions - InVia Robotics is focusing on autonomous robotic warehouse solutions, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for the logistics and supply chain industries to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs.
3. Collaborative Robotics - InVia Robotics' robots work in conjunction with humans to optimize productivity and decrease operational costs, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for the manufacturing and e-commerce industries to redefine workspaces.
1. Logistics - InVia Robotics' autonomous robotic warehouse solutions provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for the logistics industry to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs.
2. Retail/e-commerce - InVia Robotics' subscription-based robot services provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for retail and e-commerce industries to keep up with the likes of Amazon without requiring large up-front investments.
3. Manufacturing - InVia Robotics' collaborative robots provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for the manufacturing industry to redefine workspaces and optimize productivity through human-robot collaboration.