Bear Robotics' Servi was created in collaboration with robotics manufacturer and solutions provider SoftBank Robotics Group to support foodservice and hospitality applications. Servi helps to meet the growing demand for autonomous indoor robots in restaurants at a time when venues are taking measures to minimize contact between staff members and guests.
Servi is meant to take on a role to help staff and boost the overall customer experience with features like bussing, drink delivery and even a patrol mode. Equipped with object detection, the serving and bussing robot is agile and has the potential to automate manual tasks so that staff members can be focused on other tasks.
The robot could become a fixture in everything from ghost kitchens to senior care homes and campuses.
Image Credit: Bear Robotics
Bear Robotics' Servi Supports Safe Indoor Dining Experiences
1. Autonomous Indoor Robots - Opportunity to develop advanced autonomous indoor robots for various industries, including foodservice and hospitality.
2. Contactless Service - Innovation opportunity to create contactless service solutions, like the Servi robot, to minimize contact between staff members and guests.
3. Automating Manual Tasks - Potential for disruptive innovation in automating manual tasks in industries such as foodservice, healthcare, and education.
1. Foodservice - Opportunity for foodservice establishments to integrate autonomous indoor robots like Servi to enhance efficiency and customer experience.
2. Hospitality - Potential for the hospitality industry to adopt contactless service solutions through the use of autonomous indoor robots.
3. Senior Care - Innovation opportunity in senior care homes to leverage autonomous indoor robots for tasks such as food delivery and assistance.