See the Lexus ES 2013 in action when you use your iPad with the interactive Lexus print ad.
Featured in the October 15th issue of Sports Illustrated magazine, the ad looks like a picture of the car with the words “Introducing a stunning feat” written on a simple white background. However, once you put your iPad behind the page, dim the lights and press play, the car suddenly comes to life.
The car glows and glints in the sunshine, the wheels turn and the engine growls as the car starts speeding down the street, all on the page in front of you. The sound and lighting effects create the illusion of movement as fireworks explode in the background of the exciting and interactive Lexus print ad.
The Interactive Lexus Print Ad Brings Pages to Life
1. Interactive Print Ads - Opportunity to create engaging and immersive advertising experiences by seamlessly integrating digital elements into traditional print media.
2. Augmented Reality Advertising - Chance to enhance traditional advertising mediums by overlaying digital content and interactive experiences onto the real world.
3. Multi-sensory Marketing - Potential to captivate consumers by incorporating various sensory elements like sound, lighting, and motion into marketing campaigns.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity for car manufacturers to revolutionize traditional automotive advertising with interactive experiences that showcase their vehicles in a dynamic and engaging way.
2. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to leverage technology to bring traditional print ads to life, increasing audience engagement and brand awareness.
3. Technology - Potential for technology companies to develop tools and platforms that enable the integration of digital elements into traditional advertising mediums, opening up new possibilities for creative campaigns.