Created by Kara Grey of the Tequila Advertising Agency in New Zealand, this innovative billboard for Pedigree pet foods allows people to play with a virtual puppy while they are waiting for their bus.
Members of the public can interact with the puppy by teaching it tricks such as throwing a Pedigree ‘Dentabone’ and playing a ball game with it.
People are then prompted to visit the website puppy.com.au for information on puppy training and advice.
This fun interactive design was chosen as the winner of the JCDecaux innovate competition.
The Pedigree Virtual Puppy Billboard
1. Interactive Billboards for Pet Products - Creating interactive experiences for pet products can increase brand engagement and customer loyalty through hands-on experiences.
2. Virtual Pet Training - Virtual reality training for pets can allow for safe and controlled environments for both pets and their owners to learn and practice new skills.
3. Gamification of Pet Products - Incorporating games and play into pet products can create a deeper connection between the product and the consumer, as well as making the product more engaging and fun.
1. Pet Food Industry - Interactive billboards and virtual reality training could disrupt the pet food industry by creating innovative marketing opportunities and new ways to engage with consumers.
2. Pet Training Industry - Virtual reality training offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to the pet training industry by creating safe and controlled environments for pet training.
3. Advertising Industry - Incorporating gamification and interactive experiences into advertising campaigns can provide a new way to engage consumers and create memorable brand experiences.