While maple sugar, cinnamon spice and apple are common flavors used to enhance the taste of instant oatmeal, Bakery on Main is set on infusing the most important meal of the day with the indulgence of dessert.
Flavors like Carrot Cake and Strawberry Shortcake are two of the dessert-inspired flavors of the brand's gluten-free instant oatmeal. As well as being enticing for their inventive flavors, the oatmeal is loaded with feel-good ingredients like chia seeds, cane juice, flax, as well as filling super grains like amaranth and quinoa. True to the name of each flavor, the oatmeal types are also packed with freeze-dried carrots or strawberries.
In addition to these two cake-inspired flavors, some of Bakery on Main's other inventive instant oatmeal varieties include Blueberry Scone and Apple Pie.
Bakery on Main's Instant Oatmeal Turns Dessert Flavors Into Breakfast
1. Dessert-inspired Breakfasts - There is an opportunity to create more innovative breakfast products that offer the indulgence of dessert flavors.
2. Gluten-free Breakfasts - Gluten-free breakfast products can target a growing segment of health-conscious consumers.
3. Super Grains and Seeds in Breakfast Products - Super grains and seeds that offer health benefits can be used to create breakfast products that are more filling and nutritious.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can explore the creation of more dessert-inspired breakfast options that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity Industry - Gluten-free breakfast products can target consumers with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
3. Superfoods Industry - Breakfast products that contain super grains and seeds can target a growing segment of health-conscious consumers who prioritize nutrition and health benefits.