The Innuendo Restaurant by Bluarch Architecture, Interiors and Lighting is a New York City eatery that dares to test traditional design boundaries. Featuring an artful grid-inspired ceiling design, this ravishing interior has visitors making reservations for reasons other than the restaurant's delicious menu.
At the eatery, visitors dine under an undulating ceiling installation. The wood-made 3D design is reminiscent of Jenga building blocks. Constructed from a multitude of wooden squares, the design features pieces that are carefully layered to form a dynamic geometric pattern which takes over the grand interior.
Using mathematical sequences and complex geometries as his inspiration, architect Antonio Di Oronzo realizes a bold concept that fuses structural, lighting and interior design. The Innuendo Restaurant by Bluarch Architecture features a dynamically designed interior sure to have patrons coming back for more.
The Innuendo Restaurant by Bluarch Architecture Features Grid-Like Accents
1. Grid-inspired Interiors - Restaurants and other public spaces featuring grid-like design elements that create an immersive space for customers.
2. 3D Wood Installations - Designs that utilize a multitude of wooden squares to form dynamic geometric patterns in public spaces such as restaurants and hotels.
3. Jenga-inspired Structural Design - Structural design inspired by the geometric patterns and building blocks of Jenga that create a visually stunning space for customers.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants using architectural and design elements to create immersive dining experiences for customers.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts utilizing innovative design concepts to create unique and visually striking public spaces.
3. Architecture - Architects and designers creating bold and visually stunning designs for public spaces that incorporate unique geometric patterns and structural elements.