inherQuests is now being introduced to the world on Kickstarter, aiming to crowdfund $20,000 in order to produce a series of Financial Fun Boxes that will support parents in teaching young girls math skills and financial literacy through fun games.
The Financial Fun Boxes for girls between the ages of five and nine are centered around Quests that take the form of physical activities, creative projects and activities, stories, card games, real-life experiences and more. Girls are guided by QuestGirls so that they are able to learn the age-appropriate money management concepts and apply them to scenarios in their own life.
Six Financial Fun Boxes have been developed by inherQuests, including one for an Introduction to Money, another for Numbers & Counting, as well as others like Lifestyles & Money Attitudes or Setting & Achieving Goals.
inherQuests Helps Girls Develop Financial Literacy Through Play
1. Financial Fun Boxes - Creating experiential learning opportunities to introduce financial literacy and math skills to young girls through play.
2. Quest-based Learning - Innovative teaching approach using a quest format in the design of educational materials and fostering critical thinking.
3. Crowdfunding for Educational Projects - A funding strategy to support educational projects and designed to appeal to supporters passionate about childhood education and financial literacy.
1. Education Industry - Creating fun and innovative financial literacy products for young girls allows financial education companies to target a younger demographic.
2. Toy Industry - Expanding the market for toys to include educational products that introduce real-world concepts such as financial literacy and math skills.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - Providing a platform for parents, educators, and supporters of children's financial education to fund innovative and impactful projects like inherQuests.