While there are laws in place that prevent marijuana from being mixed with alcohol, many beverage brands are instead creating non-alcoholic beverages, including everything from sodas and beer-style drinks to infused sparkling water.
Lagunitas Brewing Company announced the launch of a new IPA-inspired sparkling water called 'Hi-Fi Hops' that is infused with either THC or CBD. In the form of a sparkling water beverage, Hi-Fi Hops boasts no calories or carbohydrates, yet offers the benefits of cannabis, which the brewery sources from CannaCraft brand AbsoluteXtracts.
The brewery's newest creation is being celebrated as a fusion of culture, marijuana and craft beer, which will be available through dispensaries throughout California. Due to the nature of Hi-Fi Hops, it will be available to consumers over the age of 21 in child-resistant packaging.
Lagunitas Brewing Company's 'Hi-Fi Hops' is an IPA-Inspired Drink
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - Opportunities exist for brands to create new non-alcoholic cannabis beverage products.
2. Thc/cbd-infused Sparkling Water - There is potential for growth in the market of THC/CBD infused sparkling water as a healthier alternative to traditional THC/CBD-infused beverages.
3. Non-alcoholic Craft Beer Alternatives - There is an opportunity for breweries to create craft beer-inspired beverages using non-alcoholic ingredients such as cannabis-infused sparkling water.
1. Beverage Production - Beverage companies can explore the creation of new products using cannabis-infused sparkling water.
2. Cannabis Industry - Cannabis companies can expand their product offerings beyond traditional THC/CBD-infused beverages by creating non-alcoholic cannabis-infused sparkling water.
3. Craft Beer Industry - Craft beer companies can explore alternative beverage options using non-alcoholic ingredients such as cannabis-infused sparkling water.