Dog owners are no longer blinded by brand names; they want to know exactly what their dogs are eating, where it's from and what's in it, which makes this clear, informative branding identity of dog treats a real winner.
Like everything else in our lives, we are consciously choosing to understand everything and not take things at face value. And yes, even when it comes to dog treats and the people at Spot Farms understand this.
The family owned Spot Farms makes dog teats free of corn, wheat, soy, animal byproduct and antibiotics to make sure your pooch lives a long and healthy life -- and it's obvious in their informative branding identity.
TDA_Boulder were the creative whizzes behind the naming, branding and designing of the Spot Farms Human-Grade Dog Treats.
"Spot Farms provide transparency in terms of the source and quality of the ingredients in each bag. On every package of Spot Farms, you’ll find a map of the US along with an indication of where the ingredients come from," says the design team at TDA_Boulder.
Spot Farms Informative Branding Identity Will Keep Dog Owners Happy
1. Transparency Branding - Consumers want to know exactly what they are eating or using and transparent branding offers business the opportunity to provide a comprehensive breakdown of their offerings.
2. Health Consciousness - Increased focus on healthy living has made consumers increasingly mindful of what they feed their pets and presents businesses with an opportunity to offer healthy alternatives.
3. Informative Packaging - Consumers are looking for informative packaging that tells them where their product was sourced, what it contains and how it will benefit them and their pets.
1. Pet Food and Products - The pet food and products industry can benefit from transparent and informative branding that takes advantage of the health trend, to appeal to a more health-conscious consumer market.
2. Food Production - Food production businesses also have the opportunity to take advantage of the trend towards healthier eating and transparency to create informative labels that offer consumers more information about the sources of their food.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industries that offer products and services aimed at promoting a healthier lifestyle can benefit by incorporating transparency and information into their branding to appeal to consumers who prioritize healthy living.