The award-winning airline Air New Zealand recently joined forces with cutting-edge group fitness brand Les Mills to launch a series of inflight wellness exercises to enhance the wellbeing of voyagers. The exercise movements allow flyers to stretch and move their bodies while in their seats to help them arrive at their destination feeling refreshed and relaxed.
“It’s not about doing burpees and tuck jumps in the aisle. This all about demonstrating low-impact, carefully designed stretching and relaxation techniques that anyone can do discreetly in their seat to effectively alleviate any symptoms associated with traveling," said Diana Mills, the creative director of Les Mills.
The inflight wellness exercises are free to all Air New Zealand customers as with adaptions for Economy and Business Premier seats.
Image Credit: Les Mills
Flyers Can Exercise En Route Thanks to Air New Zealand and Les Mills
1. Inflight Wellness Exercises - Air New Zealand and Les Mills launch inflight wellness exercises to enhance passenger wellbeing.
2. Low-impact Stretching and Relaxation Techniques - Les Mills demonstrates low-impact, carefully designed stretching and relaxation techniques that can be done discreetly in-flight.
3. Enhancing Passenger Comfort - Air New Zealand offers free inflight wellness exercises to help passengers arrive feeling refreshed and relaxed.
1. Airline - Air New Zealand introduces inflight wellness exercises to enhance passenger experience and differentiate from competitors.
2. Fitness - Les Mills collaborates with Air New Zealand to bring fitness and wellness activities to the onboard experience.
3. Travel - The integration of inflight wellness exercises provides added value to passengers and improves the travel experience.