Moose-head taxidermy is so last year (or maybe even longer), but inflatable shark taxidermy is taking its place. With the summer swimming season just around the corner, why not opt for a much more aquatic wall décor? Inflatable shark taxidermy is not only easier to hang than traditional beastly deer heads and the like, but the concept is also a great conversation piece!
Inflatable shark taxidermy is modeled after the difficult-to-hunt ‘Floating Rock’ sharks of the South China Sea, as described by Fred Flare. Fishermen have long tried to catch this prized fish without much success.
You now have the opportunity to mount this powerful creature on your very own wall—and without the treck to the South China Sea! Inflatable shark taxidermy is a cool twist to traditional wall décor, especially for sea front cottages!
Inflatable Shark Taxidermy is a Cool Twist to Typical Wall Decor
1. Inflatable Taxidermy - Opportunity for companies to create inflatable alternatives to traditional taxidermy for more affordable and easily mountable wall decor.
2. Aquatic Wall Decor - Innovative opportunity for businesses to develop aquatic-themed wall decor for beach-themed locations or ocean lovers.
3. Conversational Wall Art - Market opportunity for businesses to create unique and interesting wall art to serve as a conversation starter for guests in homes, offices, and other spaces.
1. Home Decor - Brands in the home decor industry can create a line of inflatable taxidermy options to appeal to environmentally-conscious and budget-conscious consumers.
2. Beach Tourism - Hotels and resorts in beach locations can add to their interior decor by featuring aquatic-themed wall art that tie in well with local surroundings and appeal to ocean enthusiasts.
3. Gifts and Novelties - Retailers can add conversational wall art to their novelty product offerings, catering to consumers looking for unique and quirky decor options.