As part of its 'Love Out Loud' campaign, Teleflora has released a series of heart warming ads that centre around the connections we make in the midst of the pandemic -- its latest ad titled 'Impromptu Choir' highlights the power of community as we approach the holiday season.
In the ad, a women ends a FaceTime call with her granddaughter, who calls to wish her a merry Christmas. Saddened and alone, the woman sinks into her chair, prepared to spend the holiday in isolation. Then, two kids from the neighbourhood stand outside her door, singing the opening line of 'Silent Night.' By the end of the commercial, the entire street has come together to sing the Christmas Carol in unison.
Image Credit: Telaflora
Teleflora's Impromptu Choir Ad Speaks to Community and Connection
1. Community Connections - Businesses can leverage campaigns and ads that center around community connections to uplift consumers in times of difficulty
2. Heart Warming Ads - Marketers can tap into the power of heart-warming ads, such as Teleflora's 'Love Out Loud' campaign, to create an emotional connection with their audience
3. Holiday Spirit Campaigns - Businesses can embrace the holiday spirit and create ad campaigns that evoke a sense of warmth, community, and togetherness during the festive season
1. Flower Delivery - Companies in the flower delivery industry can adapt their marketing to highlight the human connection aspect of their service to resonate with consumers looking for emotional connections
2. Ad Agencies - Ad agencies can explore creative storytelling techniques to produce ads that evoke an emotional response in audiences and connect them with the product or service being advertised
3. Holiday Retail - Retailers can incorporate the holiday spirit into their marketing campaigns to create an emotional connection with consumers and drive sales during the festive season