The Johnny Rockets Impossible Original burger is a plant-based sandwich being launched by the diner brand to offer patrons a meat-free alternative that doesn't disappoint when it comes to flavor. The burger is crafted using an Impossible patty that has been grilled and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, relish, chopped onions, pickles, mayo and mustard on a toasted bun. Patrons can also upgrade their burger with a Daiya Cheddar Style Slice to give the sandwich a cheeseburger-inspired flavor and texture.
The Johnny Rockets Impossible Original burger is being launched as a limited-edition option alongside the new Craig's Vegan Shakes, which come in Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry flavor options. The new menu items are hoped by the brand to be well-received by patrons and help to pave the way towards permanent plant-based fare.
Image Credit: Johnny Rockets
The Johnny Rockets Impossible Original is a Tasty New Menu Item
1. Plant-based Dining - As more consumers seek out plant-based foods, there is an opportunity for innovative restaurants to offer delicious and satisfying meat-free options like the Johnny Rockets Impossible Original burger.
2. Vegan Alternatives - With the rise of veganism, there is a growing trend towards offering vegan alternatives in traditional establishments like diners, such as the Craig's Vegan Shakes.
3. Sustainability Focus - As sustainability becomes an increasing concern for consumers, plant-based dining allows restaurants like Johnny Rockets to reduce their environmental impact, presenting opportunities for further sustainable innovations.
1. Restaurant Industry - The rise of plant-based dining and vegan alternatives presents opportunities for restaurants to offer innovative new menu items like the Johnny Rockets Impossible Original burger and Craig's Vegan Shakes.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - As consumer demand for plant-based and vegan foods grows, there is a need for food and beverage companies to develop new products to meet these preferences.
3. Sustainability Industry - The focus on plant-based dining and reducing environmental impact creates opportunities for sustainability-focused companies to work with restaurants and food companies, offering innovative solutions to reduce waste and emissions further.