The Burger King Impossible Croissan’wich is one of the latest plant-based menu items from the QSR brand that will provide curious consumers with a meat-free option to try out for breakfast. The sandwich starts with a seasoned plant-based sausage patty from Impossible Foods that has been paired with fluffy eggs and a slice of American cheese. The breakfast sandwich is crafted with a toasted 100% butter croissant.
The Burger King Impossible Croissan’wich is being test marketed in late January 2020 at 139 locations across the US and will be the first use of the Impossible Sausage patty in a breakfast sandwich. The sandwich is only available for a limited time, which makes it a must-try for fans of alternative meat products.
Image Credit: Burger King
The Burger King Impossible Croissan’wich is Indulgent
1. Plant-based Breakfast Menu Items - Opportunity for QSR brands to innovate and introduce new plant-based options to breakfast menus.
2. Alternative Meat Products - Opportunity for food companies to develop meat substitutes that closely mimic the taste and texture of real meat.
3. Limited Time Offerings - Opportunity for QSR brands to create buzz and excitement with their customers by offering unique and exclusive items for a limited time only.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can benefit from developing new plant-based menu items that offer alternatives to traditional meat options.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can leverage the popularity of plant-based proteins to develop and market alternative meat products to meet consumer demand.
3. Food Service - Food service providers can benefit from offering limited time promotions to drive traffic and sales at their locations.