Wow, the internet is just ripe with tons of Star Wars related goods, that are all just ripe for the picking. I love a good yoda cakeYoda Cake (and who doesn’t!), but the Imperial Stout Trooper beats all competition.
Created by the New England Brewing Company, the Imperial Stout Trooper promises to be a creamy rich stout, that will ease all arguments over wookies and droids. Honestly, I think the mixing of beer and Star Wars could be my dream come true.
The Imperial Stout Trooper Beer Makes the Cantina Seem Appealing
1. Star Wars-inspired Beers - Opportunity to create and market unique beers that are themed around popular movies or franchises like Star Wars.
2. Niche Alcoholic Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity to cater to specific interests by producing specialty alcoholic beverages, such as Star Wars-themed stouts.
3. Crossover Merchandise - Opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of a franchise by producing cross-branded merchandise, such as Star Wars-themed beers.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries can explore niche markets and create unique, themed beverages like Star Wars-inspired stouts.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The entertainment industry can collaborate with beverage companies to create crossover merchandise, such as Star Wars-themed beers.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Retailers specializing in food and beverages can capitalize on the demand for niche products by offering Star Wars-themed beers.