This ice cream concept by the Sheridan&Co design agency imagines a beneficial dessert product that comes in a convenient format.
Omega3 Ice Brain Boosters come in a small format that resemble the kinds of blister packs that chewing gum are usually sold in. These healthy on-the-go treats are styled to look like vitamins because they are essentially omega-rich treats that can be eaten crushed over fruit, added to a drink or consumed right out of the package. Like a vitamin or omega supplement, one capsule is meant to be consumed per day.
In order to communicate the healthy benefits of this ice cream treat, the imagined branding for this ice cream concept includes playful fish motifs.
This Convenient Ice Cream Concept Boasts Brain-Boosting Properties
1. Convenient Ice Cream Formats - The rise of convenient ice cream formats opens up opportunities for innovative packaging and on-the-go consumption.
2. Functional Food Supplements - Combining functional ingredients like omega-3 in ice cream presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Healthy Dessert Alternatives - The demand for healthier dessert options creates a market for ice cream capsules that offer brain-boosting properties.
1. Food Packaging - Innovative packaging solutions for convenient ice cream formats can revolutionize the food packaging industry.
2. Functional Foods - The intersection of ice cream and functional ingredients like omega-3 provides a space for disruptive innovation within the functional foods industry.
3. Health and Wellness - The growing interest in healthier dessert options creates opportunities for brain-boosting ice cream capsules within the health and wellness industry.