Design company Humans Since 1982 created a new kind of clock, aptly named the ‘Clock Clock.’
The ‘Clock Clock’ is made up of 24 small clocks, all of which are combined to create one large single clock that tells the time.
Humans Since 1982 found yet another way to confuse and excite with something as simple as a clock. Very cool!
Implications - The rise of digital technology and the mass adoption of consumer gadgets like cellphones has forced designers to push the design of standalone clocks even further. This clock is comprised of 24 smaller clocks and doubles as a statement art piece that is just as confusing as it is beautiful.
The ‘Clock Clock' by Humans Since 1982 Made of 2 Dozen Watches
1. Innovative Clock Designs - The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982 demonstrates the potential for unique clock designs that break away from traditional styles.
2. Integration of Art and Functionality - The Clock Clock blurs the line between art and practicality, showcasing the potential for creative designs that serve a functional purpose.
3. Multi-device Combinations - The Clock Clock's integration of multiple devices highlights the potential for unique combinations of technology and design.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate unique and artistic clocks such as the Clock Clock into their designs for a functional yet visually stunning element in a space.
2. Technology and Design - The Clock Clock highlights the potential for combining technology and design to create innovative and unique products.
3. Consumer Electronics - The Clock Clock's unique design demonstrates the potential for consumer electronics to come in a wide range of styles and designs, appealing to different tastes and aesthetics.