Yanjaa Wintersoul is a 23-year-old award-winning Memory Champion and the star of the 'The Unforgettable 2018 IKEA Human Catalog' campaign.
In just a week, Wintersoul committed the entire contents of the 2018 IKEA catalog to memory—all 328 pages of it. In a video from IKEA Singapore, Wintersoul is asked to describe the contents of certain pages, call out minute details and is asked to recall "someone in the catalog [who] needs to go to the eye doctor."
After amazing IKEA employees with her incredible memory for the campaign video, Wintersoul is set to go on Facebook Live so that fans may ask her their own questions and quiz her on every detail of the unforgettable catalog's contents. As well as featuring an extended video on YouTube, IKEA Singapore will also be sharing films telling of how it found and collaborated with Wintersoul.
IKEA Singapore Tapped Yanjaa Wintersoul to Be Its 'Human Catalog'
1. Catalog Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to create memorable and engaging catalog campaigns using innovative approaches.
2. Memory Champions - Opportunity for brands to partner with memory champions to showcase the effectiveness and memorability of their products or services.
3. Interactive Marketing - Opportunity for brands to engage with their audience through interactive marketing campaigns that involve quizzes and live Q&A sessions.
1. Retail - Opportunity for retail brands to create immersive and memorable catalog campaigns that stand out in a competitive market.
2. Marketing - Opportunity for marketing agencies to collaborate with memory champions to create unique and compelling campaigns for their clients.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to leverage the talents of memory champions to captivate and entertain their audience.