Large, industrial-sized printers are often associated with requiring ample time to get a print job done so the HP Stitch S1000 has been developed as a speedier option. The unit is capable of doubling the printing speed when being used on substrates up to 63-inches in size and will print up to 2,370-square-feet per hour. The system is pared with the Smart Nozzle Compensation and Optical Media Advance Sensor Plus, which will contribute towards precise color and image quality.
The HP Stitch S1000 printer makes use of the brand's Drop & Dry system to help achieve impressively deep blacks as well as vivid colors and precise resolution when being used for printing a wide range of media.
The HP Stitch S1000 Creates Prints Up to 126-Inches in Size
1. Speedy Industrial Printers - The development of faster industrial printers can increase productivity and efficiency in large format printing.
2. Smart Printing Technology - Incorporating technologies such as Smart Nozzle Compensation and Optical Media Advance Sensor Plus can result in more precise colors and image quality.
3. Drop & Dry System - Adopting HP's Drop & Dry system can produce deeper blacks and more vibrant colors in large format printing.
1. Printing Industry - The printing industry can benefit from faster printers with improved color and image quality for large-scale printing projects.
2. Advertising and Marketing Industry - Large format printing is often utilized in advertising and marketing campaigns, and faster, smarter printers can result in quicker turnaround times and improved quality.
3. Architecture and Design Industry - The ability to quickly and precisely print large format designs can be a game-changer for architects and designers, allowing them to produce accurate models and prototypes more efficiently.