Now that November has hit, House of Fraser is kicking off the countdown to Christmas with a festive holiday campaign titled 'Christmas is Coming For You.'
The campaign is setting itself apart from other adverts for the season with a style that reminds of an upbeat contemporary music video. House of Fraser launched the campaign with Laura Mvula, who covers 'Ready or Not Here I Come (Can’t Hide from Love)' which is a song that has roots in both the 60s and 90s.
The lively atmosphere takes inspiration from a party and is styled in a way that reminds of a modern music video. This is especially true as House of Fraser's Christmas is Coming For You is directed by Emil Nava, who has previously collaborated with notable artists like Rihanna, Calvin Harris and Ed Sheeran for videos.
House of Fraser's Holiday Ad is Styled Like a Music Video
1. Music Video Ads - Adopting the music video style for ads can create a lively and energetic atmosphere for product promotions.
2. Holiday Campaigns - Creating campaigns centered around holidays like Christmas can help businesses engage with consumers during peak buying seasons.
3. Collaborative Ads - Partnering with renowned artists or directors like Emil Nava can elevate the creativity and production value of ads.
1. Retail - Retailers can use choreographed music videos to distinguish their holiday campaigns and drive sales during the season.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create music video ads to promote their content in a more engaging and memorable way.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can help businesses explore innovative methods like music video ads to create more impactful and effective campaigns.