DHAL & GHG Architects designed a family house in La Moraleja, Spain.
The exterior is characterized by clean lines, a cubic arrangement and a refreshing white color palette. The backyard is free of any elaborate patio set-up. Instead, it features a large, rectangular pool in the center of the site. The outdoor lounging and dining areas are shaded under a flat white roof connecting to the home's interior. Everything is incredibly sleek and sophisticated, ensuring the home owner's complete comfort and relaxation.
The architects were especially careful to make sure everything in the home was cohesive, understated and tasteful. It's easy for architecture to become convoluted and overwhelming; DHAL & GHG avoided this trap by erring on the side of minimalism.
DHAL & GHG Architects Designed a Spectacular House in la Moraleja
1. Minimalist Architecture - Architecture firms can explore minimalist designs to create sleek and sophisticated homes.
2. Simplicity in Outdoor Design - Designers can create unique outdoor spaces with simple designs, using elements like large pools as the focal point.
3. Monochromatic Color Palettes - Designers can experiment with monochromatic color schemes, like the refreshing white palette used in the La Moraleja home.
1. Architecture - Architecture firms can innovate by experimenting with minimalist and cohesive designs in homes.
2. Outdoor Furniture - Outdoor furniture companies can create minimalist and sleek designs to complement modern homes with simple outdoor spaces.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can find inspiration in monochromatic color palettes and create cohesive interiors to complement minimalistic architecture.