These images by Hossein Zare are strikingly surreal. He depicts his subjects and environments without being held back by the laws of gravity.
His images almost have a bizarre apocalyptic feel that is created by the dark ominous cloud and baron areas. It's almost as if these images are depicting a world that is broken and no longer has a pull of gravity.
These worlds that Hossein Zare have created are wonderful and interesting. Man has always toyed with and imagined what it would be like without gravity and this photo series cleverly depicts this. I especially enjoy the black and white image of the person walking across the river as it is almost made to look like an actual image taken from the past.
These Stunning Pictures by Hossein Zare Bend the Rules of Gravity
1. Surreal Imagery - Exploring the concept of surreal imagery that defies the laws of nature and reality.
2. Apocalyptic Visions - Creating apocalyptic visions through surreal imagery and dark ominous clouds and barren areas.
3. Anti-gravity World - Visualizing a world without gravity and exploring the possibilities of a planet where gravity does not exist.
1. Photography - Innovating photography by incorporating surreal elements to challenge traditional ideas of perspective and physics.
2. Advertising - Using surreal imagery to create captivating and thought-provoking advertising campaigns.
3. Entertainment - Incorporating surreal elements in movies, TV shows, and video games to create unique and immersive worlds.