Targeting active youth, Honey Stinger offers a range of snacks to sustain energy levels throughout the day. One of these products is a line of organic, individually wrapped waffles that serve as a filling 80-calorie snack. This is half the amount of calories found in the adult-sized version of the snack, although it could just as easily be a perfect portion for an adult on the go.
Just because the snacks are made without artificial coloring, flavoring, preservatives, trans fats and hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup, they don't skimp on flavor. A natural sweetener, honey, is sandwiched between two waffles in either an original or chocolate flavor, appealing to the sweet tooth in everyone. Perfect for packing on a family trip or into a lunch box, these snacks ensure kids enjoy getting the nutrition they need.
Honey Stinger Waffles Help Kids Fuel Up for a Day of Activities
1. Organic Snacks - The rise of health-conscious consumers presents an opportunity for food companies to tap into the demand for organic snacks that are both tasty and nutritious.
2. Convenient Packaging - As people become increasingly busy, packaging innovations that cater to on-the-go consumption habits and limited snacking windows could prove to be highly disruptive to the snack industry.
3. Low-calorie Treats - With society's growing obsession with health, there is an opportunity for food companies to create low-calorie snacks that offer a healthier alternative to traditional indulgent treats.
1. Organic Food Industry - The organic food sector could benefit from investing in the development of tasty snacks that meet the needs of health-conscious consumers.
2. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores could offer consumers more healthy snack options by partnering with brands that produce convenient, organic snacks in individual packaging.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry could capitalize on the demand for low-calorie snacks by developing products that cater to people's desire for tasty treats that are also healthy.