As a tribute to young people who have left their families behind in order to pursue their dreams, life insurance company AIA Korea set up a special homecooked meal. Dubbed "WorHolers," or people who have been granted a working holiday visa, these individuals don't often have the luxury to prepare themselves nice meals or spend quality time with loved ones.
In order to reward them for all the hard work they are doing, AIA Korea asked moms to prepare their child's favorite meal. The dinners were all too familiar, even featuring dishes and utensils that came from home. To top off the delicious meals, the WorHolers were also given a chance to reunite with their mothers and thank them for taking the time to prepare such a nice meal and surprise.
AIA Korea Had Moms Make Familar Dinners for Their Unsuspecting Children
1. Working Holiday Visa - The rise in working holiday visas presents an opportunity for companies to create campaigns that cater to young individuals who are away from home.
2. Homecooked Meal Experiences - Offering homecooked meal experiences to individuals living away from their families can provide a sense of comfort and nostalgia, creating a unique marketing opportunity.
3. Rewarding Hard Work - Creating campaigns that reward hardworking individuals for their dedication and sacrifices can help build brand loyalty and positive brand associations.
1. Travel and Tourism - The rise in working holiday visas opens up opportunities for the travel and tourism industry to cater to young individuals seeking unique experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Creating homecooked meal experiences for individuals away from home can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the food and beverage industry.
3. Insurance - Life insurance companies can explore campaigns that show appreciation and support for individuals who have left their families behind, creating a positive brand image.