It's easy to dismiss the Holiday Inn Express as a necessity rather than an indulgence. That's about to change thanks to a hip redesign that gives the hotel chain a boutique overhaul. Complete with mood lighting, chic furniture and an overall modern feel, the Holiday Inn Express starts from the bottom up. Not only does it address looks and ambiance, it also touches on the experience when checking in and more.
Informed by the research of design consultancy Ideo, the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express is meant to appeal to the 'smart traveler.' Although the overall goal was to create a stylish "budget hotel that's more about convenience than creature comforts," writes Fast Co Design, it's clear that people will lavish in the latter as well.
Holiday Inn Express Boasts a Hip Redesign
1. Boutique Redesign - The trend of hotel chains undergoing boutique-inspired redesigns presents an opportunity for innovative design firms to cater to the demands of stylish, budget-conscious travelers.
2. Enhanced Guest Experience - The trend of hotel chains focusing on enhancing the guest experience through design and ambiance offers an opportunity for technology companies to develop innovative solutions such as smart check-in systems and personalized amenities.
3. Convenience Meets Comfort - The trend of hotel chains like Holiday Inn Express combining convenience and comfort in their redesigns presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers and interior designers to create modern, functional yet cozy hotel spaces.
1. Design Consultancy - The design consultancy industry can tap into the trend of boutique-inspired hotel chain redesigns by offering expertise in creating stylish and unique hotel experiences.
2. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend of hotel chains focusing on enhancing the guest experience by developing innovative solutions such as smart check-in systems and personalized amenities.
3. Furniture and Interior Design - The furniture and interior design industries can benefit from the trend of hotel chains like Holiday Inn Express prioritizing convenience and comfort in their redesigns by creating modern, functional yet cozy hotel spaces.