IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG) has announced the next phase of its EVEN Hotel brands, which will include an updated design, integrated wellness experience, and revamped restaurants.
The new hotel upgrades were designed and developed in partnership with a variety of franchisees. According to the company, the new EVEN Hotel prototype has been purposely designed so that it is both easy to construct and operate. In addition, the new brand evolution has been guided by feedback from the hotel's previous guests.
“EVEN Hotels is a strategic long-term priority for IHG Hotels & Resorts. Enhancing the brand experience to reach even more guests while driving increased owner returns is the way we are growing EVEN Hotels. Our core mission is to put wellness while traveling within reach for more people. Our new offerings and richer experiences appeal to more travelers and owners.”
Image Credit: IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts Launches New Brand Evolution for EVEN Hotels
1. Integrated Wellness - The EVEN Hotel brand's updated design and integrated wellness experience creates an opportunity for disruption in the hospitality industry by providing a more holistic approach to guest well-being.
2. Leisure-focused - The EVEN Hotel brand's revamped restaurants and leisure-focused amenities cater to a growing demand for fitness and wellness-oriented travel, which presents an opportunity for disruption in the hospitality industry.
3. Franchise Partnership - IHG Hotels & Resorts' partnership with franchisees to design and develop upgraded EVEN Hotel prototypes presents an opportunity for disruption in the franchising industry by creating more efficient and effective processes.
1. Hospitality - The even hotel brand's focus on wellness and leisure provides an opportunity for the hospitality industry to create new offerings that appeal to the rising trend of fitness and wellness-oriented travelers.
2. Fitness - The EVEN Hotel brand's focus on wellness, fitness and leisure presents an opportunity for disruption in the fitness industry by creating new experiences that support active lifestyles and offer personalized services to consumers.
3. Franchising - IHG Hotels & Resorts' partnership with franchisees to design and develop upgraded EVEN Hotel prototypes presents an opportunity for the franchising industry to create more efficient and effective processes by collaborating on design and development projects.