The Hilton Charlotte Airport Hotel in North Carolina received a modern makeover with a focus on upscale interior design. The revamp added over 28,000 square feet of renovated space, featuring new guest areas and executive floors. The updated lobby and atrium of the Hilton Charlotte Airport Hotel have an open concept layout with plenty of natural light, allowing guests to comfortably socialize in the spaces. New suites, an upgraded fitness center, and an indoor pool round out the renovations.
The Hilton Charlotte Airport Hotel now plays host to a contemporary design and refined accents. The calming blue and gray color scheme has a contemplative feel to it that is enhanced by the high-quality materials and the clean lines of the stylish furniture. For pandemic protection, expanded hygiene stations, contactless practices, and comprehensive cleaning maintain the highest standards of guest safety. The Hilton Charlotte Airport Hotel also works with local organizations such as the Second Harvest Food Bank and Classroom Central to promote sustainability and support the community.
Image Credit: Business Wire
The Hilton Charlotte Airport Hotel Features Spacious Upscale Interiors
1. Upscale Hotel Interior Design - Hotels can differentiate themselves and offer a unique experience by investing in upscale interior design that emphasizes natural light and high-quality materials.
2. Contactless Practices for Guest Safety - Hotels can implement contactless practices and expanded hygiene stations in response to the pandemic and promote them as a selling point for guest safety.
3. Community Engagement and Sustainability - Hotels can partner with local organizations and promote sustainability to support the community and enhance their corporate social responsibility.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can use modern makeovers as a way to attract guests and differentiate themselves in the crowded hospitality industry.
2. Interior Design - Interior design companies can offer their services to hotels looking to update their look and offer a unique guest experience.
3. Community Development - Community development organizations can partner with hotels to promote sustainability and support the local community through initiatives such as food banks and schools.