This giant pencil end cup holds pencils and other stationery. While the top tubular compartment holds longer items, the bottom “pink eraser” part can be detached and hold smaller items like paper clips and erasers. This design by Artori design studio was inspired by the concept of getting rid of mess. Just as erasers on the back of yellow pencils clears the unwanted, this stationery holder clears the mess on your desk top by storing it all away.
You can keep this stationery holder in two separate pieces, or stack them as one. When stacked, the cute design reminds us of the days we used classic yellow pencils, before all the high-tech pencils were introduced. The design would make a fitting gift for teachers.
This Pencil End-Shaped Tool Cleverly Holds Pencils and Paperclips
1. Stationery Organization Tools - Opportunity for innovative stationery holders that can neatly store all types of stationery items, not just pencils and paperclips.
2. Novelty Office Supplies - Market for unique and playful office supplies that can add humor to mundane work environments.
3. Multifunctional Desk Accessories - Growing demand for desk accessories that can serve more than one function, providing greater value and space-saving solutions.
1. Office Supplies - Office supplies companies can develop new and creative stationery holders to cater to the needs of individuals and businesses.
2. Gifts and Novelties - Gift and novelty retailers can curate and promote unique and playful office supplies as gift items for special occasions or as stocking stuffers.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create desk accessories that can not only keep your work space organized, but also add personality and style to your home office.