We all know the feeling, that steadfast craving for a bowl of ice cream mixed with the sluggish passiveness of a hard day’s work. Translation: you want sweets but are too lazy to leave the house. MilkMade, one of New York City’s “high-end” ice cream companies (organic, seasonal, and handmade are the ingredients of high-end ice cream), will actually deliver ice cream right to your doorstep. But you have to be a subscriber.
The good news is that it only costs $10 to be a subscriber. And, as a subscriber, you get to submit flavor ideas (because as of now, the company only has five seasonal flavors to choose from). The best flavor idea they’ve received so far, says Diana Hardeman, one of the founders of MilkMade, is “pretzel root-beer float.” Yum!
MilkMade Delivers its High-End Ice Cream Right to Your Door
1. Convenient Dessert Delivery - The trend of delivering high-quality desserts directly to customers' doorsteps, providing convenience and satisfying cravings.
2. Customizable Subscription Boxes - The trend of offering subscription-based services that allow customers to personalize their orders, such as suggesting new flavors and products.
3. Gourmet Ice Cream Offerings - The trend of creating upscale and artisanal ice cream flavors using organic and seasonal ingredients, catering to the demand for high-end desserts.
1. Food Delivery Services - Opportunity for food delivery companies to tap into the dessert market by offering convenient delivery options for high-quality desserts.
2. Subscription Box Services - Opportunity for subscription box companies to expand their offerings and include customizable dessert boxes, allowing customers to explore new flavors.
3. Artisanal Ice Cream Brands - Opportunity for artisanal ice cream manufacturers to innovate and launch new unique flavors with organic and seasonal ingredients, targeting high-end customers.